2. Registration & Participation
2.1 The Siemens Healthineers Events website provides an international, free-of-charge platform intended to primarily give Siemens Healthineers customers and interested healthcare professionals the opportunity to get access to event sessions, presentations, expert meetings and to personal chats with Siemens Healthineers representatives in order to obtain information on products and topics, share experiences on the clinical usage and optimization of care with Siemens Healthineers systems and applications. Unless otherwise announced it is not intended for the general public. Access may be limited by number or other criteria upon Siemens Healthineers’ discretion.
Siemens Healthineers reserves the right to revoke any access granted.
Furthermore, Siemens Healthineers assumes no responsibility if access is impaired or impossible for technical reasons.
2.2 Siemens Healthineers reserves the right to cancel or postpone the entire event or certain chats, streams or discussions. Content or speakers of event sessions may be subject to change upon Siemens Healthineers’ discretion.
2.3 By applying for or confirming your registration, You agree that:
- You will use Siemens Healthineers Events website as part of your profession and not as a consumer and/or part of the general public;
2.4 If You have successfully registered, You may – depending on the respective event – interact with Siemens Healthineers, exchange and network with Siemens Healthineers and/or other users and in compliance with the following rules.
2.5 If you are invited to engage in commenting on a digital board or in a forum regarding event related topics by posting and commenting online, Your posts and comments do not necessarily reflect Siemens Healthineers’ opinion, and Siemens Healthineers does not accept any liability for posts and comments by You or another user.
3. Rules of Communication
3.1 Using the Siemens Healthineers Events website requires all users to communicate with mutual respect and in compliance with the laws applicable to You.
3.2 As the Siemens Healthineers Events website is open for various users Siemens Healthineers reserves the right to delete or comment any content generated by You or any other user.
3.3 You are fully responsible for any post, message or other information posted or shared by You. You agree to indemnify Siemens Healthineers from all third-party claims and any related costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising from any post, message or other information shared by You.
3.4 When visiting the Siemens Healthineers Events website You must not, for example:
- share any illegal content;
- share any information You are not allowed to disclose;
- share any identifiable patient information;
- misrepresent Your relationship with Siemens Healthineers or present false information about Siemens Healthineers and this website;
- share messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services;
- advocate off-label use;
- share personal data of other persons such as names, phone numbers or email addresses;
- copy or record content and share such content with unregistered third parties.
3.5 When visiting Siemens Healthineers Events website we kindly request you to:
- follow any instructions given;
- report any misuse to Siemens Healthineers using the email contact form.
3.6 The Rules of Communication as outlined above apply accordingly to Your feedback requested or encouraged to be given by Siemens Healthineers.
4. Data Protection