More comprehensive information serves better patient outcome, but the continuous growth of imaging data creates administrative burdens. Accessing siloed patient data across the enterprise is a challenge. As your enterprise grows, so does the cost of integrating disconnected data systems into one.
With Universal Data Management, data is readily accessible in one central location and always available. The solution runs in a secure and fully virtualized environment – on-site or in the cloud – and conveniently scales from department to enterprise.
- Benefit from the convenience of having one data model for all patient data, integrated and accessible from one single point.
- With data stored around the patient, increase your diagnostic certainty and optimize patient treatment.
- Store data in its native format to enable outcome-driven clinical workflows.
- Maximize investment by scaling to match your needs as they grow, from department, to enterprise, to region.
- Open and de-siloed — the foundation for archiving consolidation with Universal Data Management
- A holistic patient view across all clinical fields for complete data lifecycle management
- Enterprise-wide, patient-centric data management of all types of imaging data (DICOM and multimedia)
- Actionable historically archived data
- Integrate UDM into any existing IT environment with the latest standards, such as IHE, HL7, and FHIR.
- Improve collaboration and treatment decisions by sharing data and connecting all clinical teams.
- Access patient info from anywhere with a zero-footprint web app that connects all clinical fields.
- Manage and navigate all patient information in one place, regardless of the originating source, system, or department.
- Reduce interfacing costs with one central point of data integration.
Learn more about Syngo Carbon Universal Data Management